5 Reasons to Avoid Probate With a Living Trust
- Your children and heirs can completely avoid the probate process
- Your estate remains private. Probate involves public notice and disclosure.
- You can speed up the distribution of your assets to your heirs by months or years.
- You can limit or avoid Federal Estate Tax, State Estate Tax and Capital Gains Taxes.
- You can avoid multiple probate proceedings if you own property in more than one state.
The Living Trust Source, powered by InSource Law LLC, encourages everyone to protect their heirs with comprehensive and up to date trust documents.
Lead Attorney & Owner
InSource Law LLC